A method based on the old theory of humoral pathology, used to improve body fluid function which can lower blood pressure, improve lymphatic flow and regulate the immune system defence.
The procedures are:
- Leech therapy- Contains more than 300 medicinal compounds one of which is an anticoagulant improving blood flow.
- Blood letting – used especially for lowering blood pressure.
- Blood cupping – to regulate the energetic balance of the body.
- Cantharide patches- to prevent inflammation by creating a counter stimulus.
- Laxation- (Glauber’s salt, enema) to help regulate the intestinal track in cases of immune system weakness and allergies.