The AK diagnostic method manually tests muscle reaction to various diagnostic stimuli.
With the help of AK, the cause of a range of illnesses, whether it be emotional, structural or a physical imbalance can be identified, pinpointed and a suitable therapy prescribed. AK can be used for the diagnosis of some of the following dysfunctions:
- Histamine Intolerance and Allergies (Asthma, Bronchiale, Neurodermitis, Hay Fever.)
- Food allergies
- Dysbiosis, Especially Candida Dysbiosis, Parasites
- Lead poisoning
- Focal Diagnostic (tooth) and Disorder Fields (Cicatricial Disorder Fields)
- Functional Disturbances of the Jaw-bone and Consequent Damage to the Musculoskeletal System
- Tooth Material Testing
- Mineral Deficiency
- Immune System Weakness
- Structural and Functional Disturbances and More!
The possibility to detect relations between various dysfunctions of the body, for example, a relation between inflammation of the tonsils and pain in the knee, is an unique characteristic of AK.
Concluding a diagnosis using AK, a therapeutic combination of different naturopathic treatments can be applied: acupuncture, orthomolecular medicine, manual medicine, homeopathy and osteopathy, to name a few.